Trainings for management and sales teams have been my passion and profession for more than 15 years. "Keep Going” is my topic.
A good sales training is only good when your employees
- receive real life examples they can identify with
- obtain impulses and support through the verbal input of their trainer
- get answers to their questions and problems and feel met where they stand
- experience a methodically and didactically well structured training and
- are permitted to develop their own style.
Only then the chance is high that something remains which will be implemented with passion and enthusiasm.
Using modern psychometric processes, such as for instance DISG, Insight, Persolog, Bio-Structural Analysis, Motiv Struktur Analyse etc., belong to this just as well as the skills of the trainer.
Involving those affected, as involvement leads to identification and identification leads to motivation. Because of this I actively include your employees already at the planning and conception of a workshop – motivation is the most important driver in sales. Never give up. Keep going – until the successful outcome!
Topics that concern you? Training at work.